Agent Riders & Main PanelsEnhance your sale with real estate signs. Many options for Main Panels, Property & Agent Riders. Maybe your broker provides your main panels but will allow for personalizing or enhancing. Property & Agent often go on top or attached to another sign from your Main Panel. Add extra flare to any sign message with color, photos, OR Code or graphics. Using real estate riders to indicate – For Sale or Sold or you can let them know this home has a pool, must see, large lot or any other feature that might not be noticeable from the road. Agent Riders can have your direct name and contact number for getting prospects to call you first. Add a QR code to your web contact page. Popular Rider Signs.
- 6″ x 24″ Property Riders
- 10″ x 24″ Agent Riders
- 12 x 24″ Half Circle
- Holes Top/Bottom
- 3mm PVC (plastic)
- DiBond Aluminum face with hard rubber core
- HD DiBond Aluminum face with hard rubber core
- .063 Aluminum Plate
- 5mm UltraPlate
- Reflective Available
- Stainless Steel mechanized hooks or aluminum clips
- Grommets (not available for metal material)
Additional InformationDrive more traffic to your open house or event!
- Printed with UV ink, for longer durability
- Keep in mind that rider designs should be kept simple and the text visible from a distance so passersby can grasp the message in seconds.
- If ordering multiple version or for multiple agents- each version/agent will require its own item added to the order and or shopping cart
- If you are having holes or holes and grommets make sure you know your current center locations. We offer 16″x18″. If you require a different position, place that in “notes” at check out.
- Make sure your art work takes into account the placement of any holes an or grommets – Allow at least an additional .5″ margin for holes/grommets
- Please note that the final sizes may have vary from up to:+/- 0 .25″ in width and/or height
More about the materialDiBond sign material is made of both the aluminum and hard core rubber sign material. Two sheets of aluminum are permanently bonded to both sides of a high density rubber core, sandwiching the rubber sign panel in between. The solid core adds body, thickness and rigidity to the rider. Aluminum DiBond metal signs have 10 times more strength than of .040″ aluminum making it a popular choice for Realtors.
.063 Aluminum signs have always been popular with Agents. Ideal for long-term outdoor and weather-resistant, metal signs will stand up to the elements. A semi-gloss finish will make your name or message the center of attention.
PVC plastic signs are very popular. The offer a great deal of value for the price and make for a great display. We use material form a sheet of plastic rather than a roll, this will great reduce an curling when temperature spike or plummet!
UltraPlate The hardest and strongest PVC made. A Type 1 rated material and used commercially for both signage and structural building material you will feel the difference s well visually with its unique forming process when extruded
Even the Internet cant provide you this type of promotion. Old-fashioned as they may seem, rider signs are still one of the most cost effective marketing tools.
In fact, business surveys clearly demonstrate that any retail signage, depending on the graphics and messaging, bring the attention that’s required. A Must Have for Top Agents.