Configure & PriceStart Over
Info & Specs
Popular Types & Sizes:
- 8.5″ x 11″ BiFolds to 4 panel of 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Tri-fold 8.5″ x 16.5″ folds to 6 panel of 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Bi-Fold 11″ x 17″ folds to 4 panel of 8.5″ x 11″
- 6 Panel opens to 25.5″ Wide
- Gatefold 22″ – Luxury Line!
Durable-High Quality Paper Stock:
- 100lb Cover Coated Paper
- 12pt Premium Coated Paper
- 14pt Premium Coated Paper
Folded MailersElevate your direct mail game with our Folded Mailers – a captivating and envelope-free solution that immediately grabs your prospect’s attention with tear-away tabs ensuring security. Say goodbye to the hassle of inserting, making it a cost-efficient tool that wows your audience with compelling visuals right from the start. Market Reports, Proof of Results -More Perfect for detailed market reports, quarterly reviews, agent/team marketing, and more, our Folded Mailers boast a larger footprint than standard postcards. This generous space allows for impactful imagery, infographics, and seamless messaging integration. Popular Choose from popular Bi-Fold options, such as the 8.5″x11″ size folding down to (4) 5.5″x8.5″ panels, or the Tri-Fold 16.5″x8.5″ folding to (6) 8.5″x5.5″ panels. For a touch of sophistication, explore our Luxury Line – a 22″ x 8.5″ sheet that gracefully barrel or gatefolds to 8.5″x5.5″. All these options qualify for discounted and cost-effective presorted postage. Looking for larger sizes? Our Full-Size Newsletter unfolds to an impressive 11″x17″ sheet with (4) 8.5″x11″ panels. The Luxury Line, at 25.5″x8.5″, folds to (6) 8.5″x11″ panels. Custom sizes are a breeze for us, as we print on sheets up to 40″. Note these mail at higher postage rates and at time have slower in home arrival times. Requirements Rest easy knowing that our products adhere to or exceed USPS specifications. Despite USPS restrictions on folds, aspect ratios, and tab placement, we’re experts in ensuring compliance, delivering your message seamlessly to your audience. Choose Folded Mailers for an unparalleled direct mail experience that makes a lasting impression
Add Additional Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock. We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Not Available for Folded Self Mailers
Our design guideline templates will help you ensure your design/layout will meet all your expectations. You might not to this everyday as we do but all you need is a little help. They will guide in your layout and provide not only the overall dimensions but the trim and safe and bleeds lines as well. Templates are available to download below.
The templates include bleeds, safe zones and the areas and address block, to keep clear so that we meet all USPS Regulations as well as 100% compatible for the best automation-based rates!
Design Tip: Don’t worry about adding the permit information to your design if we are addressing and mailing your postcard. At no extra charge you can use our permit and we will add it for you; this is just another way we make sure your direct mail postcard is mail-ready.
Basic Layout Instructions:
• Bleed: 1/8″ overall (.125 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product. Your Final PDF file then should be .125” larger than the card you have selected. So a Jumbo Card is 5.5” Tall x 8.5” Wide. Your submitted file would be 5.75” Tall by 8.75” wide (added .125 to the left, right, top and bottom)
• Trim (cut) Line: This is where we will cut your card down from a much larger size press sheet to the final size that you ordered.
Borders- If you card has a border design, that border needs should be at least 1/4″ thick from the bleed line to ensure a balanced look
• Safe Area: This area is close to wear the card is trimmed to its final size.
Elements (i.e., text, graphs, tables) too close to or over the trim edge maybe trimmed further than you think due to manufacturing tolerances. Make sure no critical text or part of any image leaks into the Safe
Images bordering the trim should be expanded to the Bleed line so that that they “bleed” off the page
• Images/Photos: CMYK @ 300dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps) Hi Res Print
• Flatten File: We recommend you flatted your final print ready card as you output the file. Especially if you are using transparencies or mask. This will assure that you exactly how your cards will look. Flattening at times can adjust all colors overall. All products we print are “Flattened”. This is part of our service so if you don’t flatten the card, it is fine, as we will at no charge. We just want you to beware that this can impact the entire card at times, based on how it was originally composed.