Direct Mail Booklets
Configure & PriceStart Over
Saddle Stitched Booklets
Professional presentation and cost effective with fast turnaround. Various paper options for both the covers and inside pages.
8, 12 and 16 make for perfect Property Booklets. 20 – 24 page books often used for Listing/Buyer Guide books. Lays flat when opened.
Total pages must be divisible by 4.
Create a resource guide for your listing an buyer clients. This type of book is perfect for that an inexpensive and can allow various finished and sizes to best represent you or your team. The covers are hinged and scored with the pages hot glued inside.
Lays flat when closed but will not open flat.
Total pages must be divisible by 2.
Very versatile and cost effective. Lays flat when closed and open. Great for listing presentations.
Can have a pocket or a business card insert or fold out page.
Total pages must be divisible by 2.
Paper & Specs
Our popular saddle stitched booklets, are the ideal marketing tool for agents, groups, teams or brokerages. Present your brand in a Listing Guide or Sellers Guide. This “Resource Approach” will place you above your competition. Use a booklet to present your yourself or group. Identifying you and or team members your resources, the importance of initial pricing – essentially, how you market homes! Discuss the results you have had and demonstrate your knowledge and experience and the conversation will easily start. This type of book is offers a great many configurations and can adjust to any level of content and still present an excellent value especially as we have no minimum order quantity.
Make an ideal impression as a Real Estate Expert
Unlike others, we have all binding and booklet equipment/machinery in-house. We call this “Under One Roof”. Nothing has to be sent out. Leverage our investment and dedication for the desired booklet to suit your design and layout. Select from our offered booklet size option, pages, papers and/or additional finishes. No minimum and quick “on demand” production will fit right in your marketing budget. We provide 2 Business Day turnaround for the as standard and have Next business Day options for faster services and some configurations are available “Same Day” Looking for other types of books? We manufacturer all the popular ones – Perfect Bound – Glued Books, Coil Bound, Comb Bindings. From smaller pocket sized books/programs to larger coffee table size.
Professional & Quick Turnaround
Hand these to prospects at open houses or drop-bys to make a flawless first impression while sharing your details.
Use as the next-level “TOUCH”
Make a Statement with Different Sizes:
- From 5.5” x 8.5” up to 22” when opened
- Square size available – “a very elegant look”
- 8 & 12 Pages saddle stitch perfect for property marketing
- 8.5” x 11” Landscape perfect for the luxury market
Professional-High Quality Fit & Finish:
- Different text and cover papers can combined
- Premium Linens and textured papers available
- Additional UV & Laminate Finches Available
- Die Cut Covers
- Square Back Bind on higher page count books
Add Additional Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock.We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes “soft” to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
Laminating:A plastic film cover that is thermally laminated to your books outside cover.
- Gloss Laminate – 3 mil film that will add depth and a high sheen to all your images and content. Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – 3 mil film, will create a rich, subtle matte appearance. Very Luxurious! the opposite of gloss above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – 1.7 mil film, will create a velvety – suede like texture and feel to the touch. Almost 3 times the feel that UV Soft Touches provides Not recommended for mailed items like postcards (Soft Touch cannot be sent through mail processing machines).
Printing TimeThis is the time required to produce your order before it is ready to leave our facility (either for shipment or pick up). It is calculated in business days (M-f), after your order has been submitted and/or your proof is approved if you requested.
- Standard Service – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the second business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be the second business day.
- Next Day – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the next business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be an additional business day.
- Same Day – Orders submitted by 10 am on a business day will be completed by the end of the business day.
Shipping TimeShipping methods are selected at check out and there are various options to best match your needs.
- Standard and Next Business Day – NBD
- Same Day Delivery – For Local Metro DC
- UPS Saturday Shipping Options
- Order Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.
Our design guideline templates on the right, will help you ensure your design/layout will meet all your expectations. You might not do this everyday as we do, but all you need is a little help! They will guide in your layout and provide not only the overall dimensions but the trim, safe and bleeds lines so that all your content and images will print and display just as you want. Complete PDF Templates can be downloaded on the right
Below find a Quick Reference Image and Print Ready File Specs
Design Tip: If you are exporting from your company's design center, try to Export or Save to the setting/choice similar to "send to commercial printer" or hi Re PDF. If you are unsure of all these try to select the highest quality you can and we will adjust all here, prior to print. If we make any non print ready changes, we will send you a proof.
Print Ready File/Layout Instructions:
• Bleed: 1/8″ overall (.125 of an inch) will be trimmed off each side of your product. Your Final PDF file then should be .125” larger than the card you have selected. So a Jumbo Card is 5.5” Tall x 8.5” Wide. Your submitted file would be 5.75” Tall by 8.75” wide (added .125 to the left, right, top and bottom).
• Trim (cut) Line: This is where we will cut your card down from a much larger size press sheet to the final size that you ordered.
Borders- If you card has a border design, that border needs should be at least 1/4″ thick from the bleed line to ensure a balanced look.
• Safe Area: This area is close to wear the card is trimmed to its final size.
Elements (i.e., text, graphs, tables) too close to or over the trim edge maybe trimmed further than you think due to manufacturing tolerances. Make sure no critical text or part of any image leaks into the Safe.
Images bordering the trim should be expanded to the Bleed line so that that they “bleed” off the page.
• Images/Photos: CMYK @ 300dpi (1200dpi for Bitmaps) Hi Res Print.
• Flatten File: We recommend you flatted your final print ready card as you output the file. Especially if you are using transparencies or mask. This will assure that you exactly how your cards will look. Flattening at times can adjust all colors overall. All products we print are “Flattened”. This is part of our service so if you don’t flatten the card, it is fine, as we will at no charge. We just want you to beware that this can impact the entire card at times, based on how it was originally composed.