Display & Posters
A successful agent is always planning for some event. Whether it’s an open house or first time buyer seminar or client appreciation event…use this type of display marketing to promote your event. Let’s be even more direct,
and use this media to promote yourself ! Place a poster or removable wall art at your next open house. Share your proof of results or yearly stats, along with some of the home features.
We offer various type of media to match whatever your application you come across. Most of these products are reusable as well, and can be deployed numerous times.
- Removable Wall
- Room Feature Cards
- Picture frame
- Foam/Ultra Board
- Poster Board
- Vinyl Adhesive
- 3M Command Tac
- Suction Cups
Drive more traffic to any event!
- Printed with UV ink, for longer durability
- Keep in mind that poster designs should be kept simple and the text visible from a distance so passersby can grasp the message in seconds.
- If ordering multiple version or for multiple agents- each version/agent will require its own item added to the order and or shopping cart
- Make sure your art work takes into account where u will be placing with regards to visibility Allow If you are hanging with holes/grommets, allow at least an additional .5″ margin
- Please note that the final sizes may have vary from up to:+/- 0 .25″ in width and/or height
- If you are not sure what is the best material or type for your use? please simply email or call us and we can help you make the right decision.
More about the material
Poster Board 10pt coated paper very popular with schools and art projects. Perfect and economical for a quick and low cost single use application. Not very stiff so have a flat surface to apply to.
Poster Paper Epson coated paper very popular if you are mounting or framing later. Ships rolled up in a tube
Foam Board Foam core sandwiched between two sheets of paper paper. Perfect if you need a one-time or limited use – a classic inexpensive sign. It provides a great finish for printing signs or photos. It is rigid as well, so you can place on an easel ,lean up against a wall, hang from the ceiling or use suction cups.
Ultra Board A step up from foam board. A polystyrene board covered with poly-coated paper and styrene surfaces. This is softer than PVC but harder than foam board. One of its advantages is that it’s lightweight and can easily be mounted to many surfaces. If you are careful with storage and transport, this can be used over and over.
PVC The most durable and densest of the four. It is polyvinyl chloride. It is a comparatively rigid structure PVC can be used for long-term indoor or mid-term outdoor applications.
Adhesive Backed Vinyl Pressure sensitive “peel and stick” material (squeegee recommended). Available in a white more permanent adhesive or a removable adhesive -Wall (not a bright bright white) great for placing on a wall and then removing or a perforated window film.
Floor Decal “Peel and Stick” material with a slight Grit Surface overlay (anti-slip) – easy to apply if not a large area (2″x3″) Last 30-60 Days
Every 1″ of letter height provides 10 feet of readability.