Two Types of Spiral Coil Binding
The single coil is the most durable. If reviewing constantly or using frequently, this this the best choice.
Available in white, black and red.
The most professional of coil binding this double wire coil is known as “Wire-O”. Multiple paper options available and we stock in Silver (Nickle) or Black coils.
Lays flat when open.
Total page count divisible by 2 and max page count 80.
Many Brokers/Teams/Agents use these for planners but they are also great to use to feature other services you offer.
Great for Staging Services or Getting a Property Ready for the Market. We can also add a pocket or a business card insert or fold out page.
Professional Look With Coil Binding
Single coil plastic or double wire (wire-o) binding is an excellent choice if you prefer coil over stitched or glued books. We print these books with size, color, and quality options that let you select what’s perfect for your work. Fast turnaround, versatility and durability are what these books offer. Lays flat when open and available with 8 – 250 pages and up to 12″x 18″ in size and optional hard board covers really allow for many uses and applications.
The most durable of booklets
Market reports, calendars, notebooks or handbooks, single coil or double wire binding, gives any publication a sophisticated and professional. Many agents choose this binding for their reference books, instruction manuals, business presentations, planners, journals or for seminars, With access to most any paper or size you can get creative with these books – custom sizing, small runs, board covers if you don’t see what you are looking for, configure as close as you can with size and quantity and then use our Get A Quote button and will send you a estimate for your custom project.
When you need more to communicate your marketing message
Experience convenience and efficiency with our “Under One Roof” approach. Our in-house binding and booklet equipment ensures seamless production tailored to your design and layout. Choose from various sizes, pages, papers, and finishes. No minimum order required, and our quick “on-demand” production aligns perfectly with your marketing budget. Standard 2 Business Day turnaround with Next Business Day options available. Explore our extensive range of book types, from Saddle Stitch to Glued, Spiral, Wire O Bound, and Comb Bindings. Whether it’s pocket-sized books or stunning coffee table editions, we’ve got you covered.
We offer two-day turnaround on this product as our standard! Looking for other types of books? We manufacturer all the popular ones – Perfect Bound – Glued Books, Coil Bound, Comb Bindings. From smaller pocket-sized books/programs to larger coffee table size.
Make a Statement with Different Types:
- From 4.5” up to 36” when opened
- Extremely Functional
- Just about any page count
- Great for seminars
Durable-High Quality Options:
- Different text and cover papers can combined
- Heavy Matte Board .125 covers available
- 12pt & 14pt Premium Covers- Popular
- Pockets- Foldouts, Business Card Slits Available
- Printed Tab/ Dividers Available
Add Additional Cover Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock.We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes “soft” to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
Laminating:A plastic film cover that is thermally laminated to your books outside cover.
- Gloss Laminate – 2 mil film that will add depth and a high sheen to all your images and content. Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – 3 mil film, will create a rich, subtle matte appearance. Very Luxurious! the opposite of gloss above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – 1.7 mil film, will create a velvety – suede like texture and feel to the touch. Almost 3 times the feel that UV Soft Touches provides Not recommended for mailed items like postcards (Soft Touch cannot be sent through mail processing machines).
Printing TimeThis is the time required to produce your order before it is ready to leave our facility (either for shipment or pick up). It is calculated in business days (M-f), after your order has been submitted and/or your proof is approved if you requested.
- Standard Service – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the second business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be the second business day.
- Next Day – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the next business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be an additional business day.
- Same Day – Orders submitted by 10 am on a business day will be completed by the end of the business day.
Shipping TimeShipping methods are selected at check out and there are various options to best match your needs.
- Standard and Next Business Day – NBD
- Same Day Delivery – For Local Metro DC
- UPS Saturday Shipping Options
- Order Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.