Yard Signs For Realtors
High Quality Full Color UV Printing:
- 18″ Tall x 24″ Wide Directional – Most Popular
- 4mm or 10mm corrugated plastic – stakes available
- More opaque finish & weather-resistant material
- No Minimums
- Special Request Get a Quote or – Send us a note
Details/How To Order
Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs in both 4mm and 10mm, offer a durable and versatile outdoor signage solution. Yard signs can be printed on one side or both (single or double sided) and can have the same design on both sides or different designs on each side. Three unique features, combine in our process that ad quality and value – our material is smoother than most, and an important component that others don’t mention, is that our finish is more opaque than most – than means it is less transparent. Combine this with or digitally printed (not silk screen) UV Inks, and most see the difference right away. Often displayed using wire stakes added during the order process.
Ordering custom corrugated plastic signs online is easy. Decide if you want one side printed or both sides, do you need stakes?, then you can upload your own file(s) or use our online designer and select a template or start from scratch. You will find some more selections by viewing the advance options menu, but that is it!.
This product is aligned for those who are using wire stakes or as some type pf stand alone or have exiting frames and/or ordering replacements. If you are looking for more than just the sign itself, see our A Frames and Fold Over Style corrugated signs. Color Matching is available, however we cannot guarantee to “match” any color specified in your art unless you provide a physical sample. Then conditions make to apply.
How To Order Watch Quick Video
Signs for Any Type of Property
Directional Yard Signs 18″ tall x 24″ wide Print Both SidesDirectional Signs for an open house are a common application for these signs. They typically include arrows or directional markers and text indicating the directions to your open house. Place them along the common routes to the property to guide potential buyers, often at corners or intersections or maybe for re assurance for those hard to get to spots. Place them a bit early to increase tour traffic. Although temporary type signs, it is important to check local ordinances and regulations regarding sign placement to ensure that you comply with local laws. Placing open house signage in the right locations can attract more viewers and increase the chances of a successful sale.
Yard Signs 4mm Attract12″ x 18″, Place these directly on the lawn of your listing. They will typically attract the attention of the passersby. They often include the agent’s contact information and a call-to-action, such as “Open House Today or Neighbors Welcome” Don’t try to say too much and use high-contrast colors and legible font. Choose sign fonts that are easy to read and embrace white space to improve readability. Additionally, consider the installation timing to make the signs as effective as possible. Install the signs before the open house date for more visibility. Here is great article the provides practical info and details about Agents & Signs
Custom Shapes | Colors Sizes Make An ImpactWe offer custom shapes “In Stock” and can custom cut any shape (1-2 days). Take a look at some of our standard products. We also have different color plastic based on availability. Check with us to see if we have what you are looking for. Sizes can be adjusted as well. Some of this comes down to how and where you are displaying these corrugated sings and how how they are constructed with regards to the rib or “flutes” directions signs. We have experience so check with us to see if we have what you are looking for or can offer an alternative option. This material offers a very inexpensive method to display just about anything – We recently had an agent order a sign for a seller that moved into their new home to announce the newest member of their family a baby boy!
Templates Easy to use Various Styles/Layouts.Explore, our diverse selection of templates tailored for your needs. Upload your property photos and customize your layout through our user-friendly online design software. Choose from an array of brokerage and realtor-centric logos or upload your own. Designing your BiFold Property Brochures has never been this intuitive and convenient.
Types of Stakes:There are a few types of stakes commonly used to display these signs. Much of it comes down to what works for the agent. Are they stored in the trunk?, Are you looking for something that you can press in with your foot for a couple hours and grab and toss in the trunk when done. We have found this to be the case in most applications. However you do need something that tis sturdy and will work! Our recommend stake is the 30″ HD
- 30″ Heavy Duty – This stake made of double wire is a “work horse” It is easy to uses light weight and at $1.50 or so an incredible value.
- Plastic Frame – Durable plastics that is easy to handle affordable and and provides for a nice presentation.
- Framed – A heavy duty black frame with 2 stakes and H bar for your foot. All made of 1/2″ powered coated steel. Often used as a main panel in some areas or where HOA wont allow a traditional post sign
Production/Turnaround (12pm EST cut off time)
PrintTimeWe provide 1-2 Days Print and Ship for most yard signs, however NEXT or SAME DAY is an available option (see Print Time selection). Our Cutoff time is 3pm EST. All days refer to and are calculated in Business Days (Monday – Friday). It initiates after your order is submitted and/or your proof is approved if requested. Printing Time signifies the production phase, indicating the duration for order production before it departs our facility for shipment or local pick-up. The displayed date indicates when your order will be ‘Ready To Ship,’ not the delivery date. To cater to different needs, we provide various service levels for our products. See more details in our knowledge center print time
Shipping OptionsUse the Calculate Shipping button below the configure box, to preview the shipping methods and est. cost. You will select your actual shipping in Checkout. Make sure you select the service that best matches your desired delivery date and/or “In Hand” time when you place your order. See more shipping details in the knowledge center
- 1-2 Days Print and Ship – 12pm Cut off time
- 1-3 Day Ground – Shipping From $10 – $39
- Next Day Print & Ship – See Print Time Option
- Saturday Shipping – Available Early or Late Arrival
- Same Day Delivery – Sorry, Not Available in most cases
- Local Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.
Design OnlineRevolutionize your real estate marketing with our user-friendly online designer! Choose from a variety of TriFold Property Brochures templates when you click customize design, or start your process from our template gallery. Your account info seamlessly integrates into most templates, and you can effortlessly upload listing photos, edit text, and adjust themes. Utilize our OPENAI content plugin for refined messaging. Save your customized templates to My Designs for quick access, or let us create a custom template for you. Create professional real estate collaterals faster and more affordably, even under tight deadlines or delayed photo situations. Elevate your marketing with our intuitive online designer, combining creativity and efficiency!
- Templates – Use any of our templates
- My Designs – Your Custom Layouts
- My Images – Saves your images and assets
- AI – Integrated AI Tool
- Easy To Use – For Local Metro DC/VA/MD
- Support – Videos, Step by Step, Live Chat or Phone.
A Few Tips:We Adobe PreFlight your uploaded file and confirm all print ready aspects. Here are a few of the most common issue we find. If your file does not have bleed we will add, if we can at no charge. We will do our best to ensure all specs will provide a quality piece. if we can’t we won’t print and we’ll reach out to you. More details on print specifications in our knowledge center.
- Bleed Settings – We will add or adjust here if we can at no charge
- Flatten Your File -before you submit, as will here and at time it can effect images and colors
- Transparency – Often occurs when a transparent art image, like a logo, is overlaid on another piece of artwork causing a light background color. We will try to flatten file – may or may not effect colors..
- Colors – Color matching is not guaranteed. We do our best to match the specified colors of your file.
- Your Timeline
- Keep your expectations real. We offer very inexpensive next day printing on most Trifolds brochures, but we still need to ship it to you so keep in mind when you need “it in hand”. Confirm you have time for this layout and make the best selections in Print Time and Shipping Method to meet your expectations and needs
- If you have a certain “in Hand Time of Day” you need your prints and its quick, we suggest you expediate all your choices. It ‘s not going to arrive the next day by 8am for $10 Shipping! We have early arrival if you need otherwise, it is by the End of Day EOD
- Review your art, content and all of your print ready material before you submit so you don’t need proofs. We rarely change anything aside form adjusting bleed, a proof request will slow down the turnaround ..just fyi
- Layout or Our Templates
- These can be uploaded as two full size pages, i.e. 2pg pdf each 25.75×11.25 or 6pg each 8.75″x11″.25″ (w/bleed)
- Don’t crowed your sign with too much copy or images. Readability from some distance is critical with this product
- Keep away form the edges! We suggest that your margin be1/2″ from each edge. This keeps all safe and will present your content in the most professional manner.
- Use your photographers Print Quality images
Upload Your File:Upload Your Own Art File RGIHT HERE! Once you have completed the Configure & Price selects and have entered the Quantity you would like to order.- UPLOAD FILE. We use print ready PDF as our format of choice. This will allow your order to be processed within the standard time frame and productions scopes we offer for this product. You can upload other files however they may require additional graphic services and/or fees be charged in order to be used. Don’t worry we won’t do anything without your ok or approval. More details are located in the next tab on the right or in our knowledge center. Here some additional info on uploading your files for this product.
Uploading a double sided design file? You’ll find both an overview and PDF design guideline files you can download for each size we offer, in the Tab above Design Guidelines if you need some help or call us.
- Print One Side or Same Both Sides – A single -1 page PDF is fine.
- Print Both Sides with Different Art/Image – A single -2 page pdf is needed with the art for each side represented on each the page.
Corrugated Plastic is made up of durable, light-weight fluted polypropylene material. We use a barnd known as Coroplast®. They are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. The most popular sign material used for Realtor Yard/Directional Signs. They can be displayed using: H-Stake, plastic spider stands, metal or plastic frames, A Frames, Wall and Fence Mounted Signs.
Tango 16pt Finished Paper Board Often a great environmental choice as can easily be recycled. These fold over and are stapled. Short term use as rain, humidity and outdoor elements will effect them quickly. They can be displayed using: H-Stake or plastic spider stands. Note they sit 11″ lower than other signs do to their mounting configuration,
DuraBond Signs are strong, aluminum composite sheets constructed with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core laminated both sides with factory baked white polyester aluminum sign faces. DuraBond is wind and weather resistant that will not swell, rust or delaminate even with prolonged water exposure. They can be displayed using: metal or plastic frames or A Frames, Main Post, Wall and Fence Mounted Signs (not with H or spider stakes).
PVC Signs are lightweight yet very durable signs that can be used both indoors as well for outdoor applications. The material is rigid that hangs flat. They are commonly used for Realtor Signs and Riders, but provide a smooth finish and work well in A Frames. They can be displayed using: metal or plastic frames or A Frames, Main Post, Wall and Fence Mounted Signs(not with H or spider stakes).
Learn more about the best materials for your application Knowledge Center.
High Quality UV Compatible Media:
- Corrugated Plastic -Coroplast®
- 16pt Tango Cardstock – Fold/Stapled
- PVC 3mm & 6mm
Helpful Insights & Best Practices
Approach Professional Easy To Read:
- Font style: Recommend Non-Serif fonts
- White/negative space: Clutter can obscure your messaging
- Colors: Bold eye-catching colors with solids
- Follow: Compliance Law & Brokerage
Fonts What Size Is Best & Readable:
- 1.5” tall, your font size should be 150 pt
- 2” tall, your font size should be 200 pt
- 5” tall, your font size should be 360 pt
- Non-Serif Fonts with clear bold lines
- Have Specific Question? – Send us a note
Real estate signs are still an important part of the real estate buying and selling experience. Even today with Zillow as the leading method for house hunters find homes it often is starting point. Never under estimate the value of signage advertising as in our business we only need 1!. Not all real estate signs are effective. Many or just clutter often with logos
There is another aspect to consider, branding – signs may say more about you and your business than they do about the properties they advertise. One of greatest direct mail campaign leverages your main panel and your open houses. For a while your signage might be the “talk of the town” or driven my 2-8 times a day with homeowners coming and going,
Create Incredible Signs Online Right Here!
In just a matter of minutes using our “Online Design Tool” you can create your sign. Get started, Save and Re-Visit. A perfect fit for your workflow.
No design skills necessary! Need custom designs or templates? Contact us and we can do it for you.
Eye On Details
Design & Layout Best Practices:More than just the words printed on plastic real estate signs are often about how they look and the perception they create in the people that see them. We suggest as “Brief & Brilliant Approach” -professional eye-catching and simple. If it is as simple as following your brokerage template or layout that is fine. Probably was initiated by a graphics professional, leverage their experience. Here are few tips our designers here follow.
- What Is The Message – Then Use 1-3 words to communicate it use Font Size 300-400pt .
- Logos – Use the simplest one your brokerage has, and aside from compliance don’t use more than two logos You are not selling the Coca Cola Brand Family
- Basics – Ensure your cell/direct number is there and double check it. Font size min 200pt and if you have a web or easy email include it but no more than 150 pt for that font. We suggest the office number and all check all compliance rules for your disclaimer requirements.
Branding Matters – Don’t Over Do itMost signs will be used across various properties or listings you have so this will require attention to detail and a strategic approach.
More Sign Design TipsRemember, a well-crafted sign for any application is not just a marketing and promotional tool; it’s a testament to your commitment to excellence in the real estate industry.
- Call To Action – Ask them to Visit the open house, Neighbors welcome be all inclusive with your content
- Placement – highly visible location, preferably where they can be seen from intersections. The goal is to draw as many eyes as possible
- Condition – Make sure your signs are in good shape. They can get damaged in the trunk and you might not see till 10am Sunday morning