Types of Binding
Saddle StitchNice presentation and cost effective with fast turnaround. 8 – 64 pages available. Various paper options for both the covers and inside pages. 8, 12 and 16 make for perfect Property Booklets. 20 – 24 page books often used for Listing/Buyer Guide books. Lays almost flat when opened. Total page count must be divisible by 4.
Perfect Bound/Glue BindingThe Gold Standard of Book Making. The covers are hinged and scored with the pages hot glued inside. Lays flat when closed but will not open flat. Total page count must be divisible by 2.
Plastic Coil or Double WireVery versatile and cost effective. Lays flat when closed and open. Great for listing presentations. Can have a pocket or a business card insert or fold out page. Total page count must be divisible by 2.
Paper & Specs
Get the ideal impression from these people with page of your bookletOur popular property booklets, are ideal marketing those listing that have a great deal to offer. Express more and show more of the home and hardscape features. Discuss the community or amenities that the property offers. These elegant booklets demonstrate sellers and buyers that you have marketed the property well and are committed to selling it for the best value.
When you need more to communicate your property or marketing messageUnlike others, we have all binding and booklet equipment/machinery inhouse. We call this “Under One Roof”. Nothing has to be sent out. Leverage our investment and dedication for the desired booklet to suit your design and layout. Select from our offered booklet size option, pages, papers and/or additional finishes. A low minimum of 5 booklets and quick “on demand” production will fit right in your marketing budget. We provide 2 Business Day turnaround for the as standard and have Next business Day options for faster services and some configurations are available “Same Day” Looking for other types of books? We manufacturer all the popular ones – Perfect Bound – Glued Books, Coil Bound, Comb Bindings. From smaller pocket sized books/programs to larger coffee table size.
Make a Statement with Different Sizes:
- From 5.5” x 8.5” up to 22” when opened
- Square size available – “a very elegant look”
- 8 & 12 Pages saddle stitch perfect for property marketing
- 8.5” x 11” Landscape Perfect bound for luxury market
Durable-High Quality Paper Stock:
- Different text and cover papers can combined
- Premium Linens and textured papers available
- 14pt Premium Coated Paper
- 14pt Premium Coated Paper
- All page’s knife scored for the best fit and finish
Add Additional Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock.We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes “soft” to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
Laminating:A plastic film cover that is thermally laminated to your books outside cover.
- Gloss Laminate – 2 mil film that will add depth and a high sheen to all your images and content. Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – 3 mil film, will create a rich, subtle matte appearance. Very Luxurious! the opposite of gloss above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – 4 mil film, will create a velvety – suede like texture and feel to the touch. Almost 3 times the feel that UV Soft Touches provides Not recommended for mailed items like postcards (Soft Touch cannot be sent through mail processing machines).
Printing TimeThis is the time required to produce your order before it is ready to leave our facility (either for shipment or pick up). It is calculated in business days (M-f), after your order has been submitted and/or your proof is approved if you requested.
- Standard Service – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the second business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be the second business day.
- Next Day – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the next business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be an additional business day.
- Same Day – Orders submitted by 10 am on a business day will be completed by the end of the business day.
Shipping TimeShipping methods are selected at check out and there are various options to best match your needs.
- Standard and Next Business Day – NBD
- Same Day Delivery – For Local Metro DC
- UPS Saturday Shipping Options
- Order Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.