Configure & PriceStart Over
Paper & Specs
Make a Statement with Different Sizes:
- Most Popular 11″ x 17″ Folded 4 Page
- 6 Page on a 11″ x 25.5″ when opened
- 3 Sizes of Gate Folds for those special properties
- Square Sizes and folds available
Durable-High Quality Paper Stock:
- 100lb Cover Gloss Coated Paper
- 100lb Cover Gloss Matte/Silk Paper
- 12pt Premium Coated Paper
- 14pt Premium Coated Paper
- More Available – Send us a note
Reflect the quality of your property marketing skills. Our Property Brochures are available in about any size, and at any quantity – to best accommodate both the images and text/content you need for your listing, this product will elevate your professional image. Single Page, Two Page and various folded brochures on 100lb Cover Stock to our Premium 14pt Tango. We offer a huge variety of papers – Mohawk, Accent – Sterling even Polyester. If you don’t see what you’re looking for send us a note. We work directly with 3 paper mills and 2 distributors who rep hundreds of paper mills.
Create Incredible Property Brochures Online Right Here!In just a matter of minutes using our “Design Tool” you can create a beautiful brochure. Get started, Save and Re-Visit. A perfect fit for your listing workflow. No design skills necessary! Need custom designs or templates? Contact us and we can do it for you.
Add Additional Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock. We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes “soft” to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
Printing Time (3pm EST cut off time)This is the time required to produce your order before it is ready to leave our facility either for shipment or pick up. IT IS NOT THE DELIVERY DATE! It is calculated in Business Days (Monday – Friday), after your order has been submitted and/or your proof is approved if you requested.
- Standard Service – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the second business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be the second business day.
- Next Day – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the next business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be an additional business day.
- Same Day – Orders submitted by 10 am on a business day will be completed by the end of the business day.
Shipping OptionsShipping methods are selected at Checkout. There are various options to best match your needs. Make sure you have selected a “Printing Time” that best matches your desired delivery date.
- Standard and Next Business Day – NBD
- Same Day Delivery – For Local Metro DC
- UPS Saturday Shipping Options
- Order Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.