Perfect Bound Books
Your Brand in a Book
Craft an impeccable first impression in Real Estate. This book empowers you to communicate your brand, reinforce your message, and excel in presenting yourself and your approach.
Total pages must be divisible by 4.
The covers are hinged and scored with the pages hot glued inside. Perfect bound books last a long time with our quality-printed pages.
We offer a variety of paper weights, full colors and finishes.
Perfect for sellers, buyers guides, luxury properties or development. Utilize our advanced variable data/imaging tech for individual team members, maximizing value and cost-effectiveness.
Total pages must be divisible by 2.
Paper & Specs
Make an ideal impression as a Real Estate ExpertElevate your marketing game with our popular perfect bound books, perfect for agents, groups, teams, or brokerages. Showcase your brand in a capabilities-promo or Seller/Buyer Guide format, giving you a competitive edge. Customize your resources, highlight pricing strategies, and demonstrate your expertise to effortlessly engage potential clients. With flexible configurations and no minimum order quantity, these books offer exceptional value for any content level.
Experience convenience and efficiency with our “Under One Roof” approach. Our in-house binding and booklet equipment ensures seamless production tailored to your design and layout. Choose from various sizes, pages, papers, and finishes. No minimum order required, and our quick “on-demand” production aligns perfectly with your marketing budget. Standard 2 Business Day turnaround with Next Business Day options available. Explore our extensive range of book types, from Saddle Stitch to Glued, Spiral, Wire O Bound, and Comb Bindings. Whether it’s pocket-sized books or stunning coffee table editions, we’ve got you covered.
Professional & Quick Turnaround
Hand these to prospects at open houses or drop-bys to make a flawless first impression while sharing your details.
Use as the next-level “TOUCH”
Make a Statement with Different Types:
- From 5.5” x 8.5” up to ultra wide
- Square configuration available – “a very elegant look”
- Property Marketing- Brand – Guide Books
- Our 11″ x 8.5: Landscape book is the Ultimate
Professional-High Quality Fit & Finish:
- Different text and cover papers can combined
- Premium Linens and textured papers available
- Additional UV & Laminate Finches Available
- Foil & Die Cut Covers optional
- Available – pockets and business card slits
Add Additional Coating:The paper mills provide coated paper, however it has no real gloss or matte/silk finish, unlike text of book paper we are using heavier caliper weight card/board stock. We offer (3) additional coatings that enhance the finish look and feel to one or both sides of your card.
- Gloss UV Coating – Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – Almost the opposite of the above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – Creates a velvety texture. The paper becomes “soft” to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
Laminating:A plastic film cover that is thermally laminated to your books outside cover.
- Gloss Laminate – 3 mil film that will add depth and a high sheen to all your images and content. Adds a glossy sheen and helps in the reduction of smudging or scratches that can occur on postal processing equipment.
- Matte UV Coating – 3 mil film, will create a rich, subtle matte appearance. Very Luxurious! the opposite of gloss above, this enhances a duller appearance and reduces the reflection of light off the card.
- Soft Touch UV Coating – 1.7 mil film, will create a velvety – suede like texture and feel to the touch. Almost 3 times the feel that UV Soft Touches provides Not recommended for mailed items like postcards (Soft Touch cannot be sent through mail processing machines).
Printing TimeThis is the time required to produce your order before it is ready to leave our facility (either for shipment or pick up). It is calculated in business days (M-f), after your order has been submitted and/or your proof is approved if you requested.
- Standard Service – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the second business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be the second business day.
- Next Day – Orders submitted by 3 pm on a business day, will be completed (not delivered) by the end of the next business day. Larger brochures over 6 Pages, might be an additional business day.
- Same Day – Orders submitted by 10 am on a business day will be completed by the end of the business day.
Shipping TimeShipping methods are selected at check out and there are various options to best match your needs.
- Standard and Next Business Day – NBD
- Same Day Delivery – For Local Metro DC
- UPS Saturday Shipping Options
- Order Pick Up, always free! After Hours Box available.